Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some Video catch ups

I've been taking a bunch of videos to catch Eric and his new talent for crawling. The following one is about a week ago back when he was doing more of a scoot. I think his technique looks like the guys in military boot camp.

He does a proper crawl now and can go from crawling to sitting with ease. He can get up the step in our pool table room, but we haven't allowed him to attempt going DOWN the step just yet. I remember all the knots on Lily's head from that stage!

This next video is really dark, I'm not sure why, but my camera takes awful video in artificial lighting. Eric jamming out to Lady Gaga.

And lastly, again, a really dark video, but the sound is great. Ross sets Eric on the futon and throws a burp towel on him and he thinks it is so funny.

No comments: