Sunday, December 01, 2013

Wish Lists

It's that time again.  Family and friends asking what the kids want for Christmas.  Personally, I would LOVE for them to NOT have a ton of stuff because they seem to actually play with what they have if they aren't overwhelmed with sheer volume.

I keep Amazon wish lists going year-round because every time the kids are in the store telling me that they want something I just tell them to 'add it to the list'.  I have an app on my phone where they can scan it and it adds it to the list automatically.  Some things on their lists are pretty random, but that is because they were asking for it that day.  By no means do they need everything on these lists!

ERIC'S WISH LIST (click)
Eric is wearing size 5 and wears a uniform to school and one of my best friends has 2 boys older than him so he has a ton of clothes from hand-me-downs.  He really doesn't need clothes, but I put his size here just in case you couldn't resist.

LILY'S WISH LIST (click)
Lily is wearing size 7.  Her school doesn't have a uniform but just keep in mind that it is hot here year-round. And I'm insistent that things be age appropriate.  She is tall and skinny so if you get her pants, make sure that they have an adjustable waist or are "slim".

ROSS'S WISH LIST (click)
Ross has never added anything to his list, I've put random things there just to have something.  He pretty much always could use a pair of dress pants 32/30 or a dress shirt 15.

SHELLEY'S WISH LIST (click)
I really don't need anything.  But because I'm the one in charge of the lists... I had to make my own too.




No comments: