Monday, January 09, 2006

My first BLOG ever!






1st pic (yellow tank top)= me on my 30th birthday, 6 weeks.
2nd pic (white tank top)= Dec 23, 9 weeks
3rd pic (white T)= today, 12 weeks. As you can see, I no longer have the ab definition thanks to my "protective layer" of fat.
and of course, this pic to the left is the baby the day after my 30th (6 weeks)

Jasmin inspired me with her belly watch site. People are always asking me how I'm feeling or am I getting sick, now I will refer them here. Plus, I think that this may be good because none of my family (besides Brandi) is around close by.
As of today, I am 80 days (12 weeks) pregnant. I don't know how much weight I have gained because I am one of those people who refuses to own a scale. I used to weigh myself at the gym, but it has been about 10 weeks since I have been there! I definitely have put on some pounds though most of them are in my boobs. I have gone up 2 whole bra sizes and am now at the point where I am worried that I will have to special order a bra to fit. I have built a nice layer of "protective cushioning" fat around the middle for the baby. I can still wear all of my pants, although it won't be long before I will have to retire most of them.
I was getting nausea for a couple hours a day, but that has diminished to only a couple of times a week for an hour or so.
I have had some cravings, but right now I have the opposite of cravings. Things I usually love are now gross to me. Pizza, cheese, Chinese food!! Last night I thought I wanted Shrimp and by the time I went to all the trouble to get shrimp, I ate one and was no longer interested. Throughout this whole thing I have only made Ross run out a couple of times, once for Tang way back in the beginning, that I still drink almost daily. He has gone on two or three trips for popsicles. Not just any popsicle though, they have to be the Minute Maid ones that are triangle with no stick (sticks make me sick!!??!!). And this week I had to bribe him to go get me Coffee ice cream, which I ate the whole 1/2 gallon in 2 days!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

This blog thing is a great idea! I wish I had done one for my

Kelli said...

Ok sorry It was cut off while I registered. Anyway I wish I had started one of these when I was pregnant. I am going to start one now to share news about Deo.
I remember the early days of pregnancy...you have so much to look forward to!
I also went through like a gallon of ice cream in 2 days when I was pregnant! I regretted doing things like that later when the scales hit like 150 and my body blew up like a whale. But it seemed good food what the only pleasure at that time.
I have to say that I thought you were like 24 years old at the most.
Well I'll be following your blog site and ill start mine today. Talk to you later!