Thursday, May 18, 2006

Heartburn taking over my life

I have acid reflux so I have dealt with heartburn for a long time, however, I have never had anything remotely close to this! I have been taking Zantac 150 twice a day for a month now and have STILL managed to polish off an industrial size bottle of extra strength Tums. I have to time my day around my Zantac and it still doesn't even always help. I feel like if I open my mouth fire will come out. Tonight I haven't eaten anything because my esophogus hurts so bad. I have already eaten 5 Tums and chugged Malox and I STILL have heartburn!!!! It doesn't matter what I eat either. Today's heartburn has been worse than ever and I haven't eaten anything bad that would usually be the culprit. THIS SUCKS!

Oh and to top it all off.....my beloved fan doesn't work! Does anyone know an electrician in my area that won't rip me off? I have to have someone come fix this stupid thing, I don't want to have to sleep in Lily's room for the next two months!

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Oh God me too! I have to sleep propped up otherwise it is unbearable!! I've never had this before either - it SUCKS!!