Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last few photos while still a family of only 3

This is one of Lily's new outfits for her birthday. She is modeling here.

And she got a card from our cousin Becky that turned into a crown so here she is modeling it.

One last belly shot the night before Eric was born.
This was the day that we had Eric. Lily actually got in trouble because we caught her standing on a chair in the living room putting in a DVD. I figured it was a cartoon or something but she started crying saying she wanted to watch "pi-o-tees"
Marje and I couldn't understand what she was talking about but when she layed down on the floor with the stretch band I got it. Sure enough, the video she had put in was Pilates!

This was taken during the day before going to the hospital


I told Lily to dance (even though there is no music) and I guess I caught her in a mood to perform....


No comments: