Saturday, May 21, 2011

Yay....new iPad

If you are on Facebook, than you know how much I've been bitching about having to share a computer with Ross during the day. Well, I finally got my new iPad! I love it yet I'm disappointed that I can't upload pictures. There were two things that I was concerned about and uploading photos was one of them. Every person I asked told me that I could. Not just salespeople either, I asked iPad owners and they all said that you could. Well.... If it was possible, you'd see a pic on this post because I'm sitting on the patio right now with the kids playing in our new $10 blow up pool and I can take their picture, just can't upload it. I can upload to all the social networking sights but those don't make money for me. I was hoping to use this thing for work. So I'm kinda sad about that.
Ok enough bitching.
Yesterday was the spin a thon. Our team had to keep a bike spinning for 6 hours. We raised money for Kids in Distress. We ended up with a pretty big team and so we only had to spin for 27 or 28 minutes. I'm pretty proud of myself too because I raised $350.00 and did 45 minutes of spinning and didn't feel like I was going to die (we loaned some riders to a smaller team). I'm not looking the way I want to look, but health-wise, I'm in the best shape I've ever been in! It feels great.

No comments: