Tuesday, March 13, 2007

stuff

I fell behind schedule and didn't finish all the St.Patrick's day outfits in time to sell them, so I'll be boxing up 4 tops and 3 dresses to hopefully sell next year! Bummer.
I finally ordered my business cards today, unfortunately they will take over a week to come in so I won't have them to pass out in Vegas or on St. Patrick's day. Bummer.
Couple of good things....
Ross put in his notice at Shenanigans. Kinda scary because he doesn't have a plan for what it next though. I know it sounds crazy because Shenanigan's is our bread and butter right now, but we were both just so tired of the late nights. He comes home at 6 and most days I am getting up at that time. Having a kid really makes you crave stability and I know that quitting your job isn't the stable thing to do, but in the long run it will be. So, if you are reading this and have a job idea for Ross...let us know!!
Next good thing.
Tony fixed the bathroom leak saving us from having to replace all the fixtures, saving us hundreds!
Next good thing.
Tony is pretty sure that he can fix the car too!
And last but not least.....less than a week until VEGAS BABY!!!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wait until I get my new shipments in, can you go shirtless for a couple of weeks? The selection I have right now for boys is pretty slim.