Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tony & Marje

It is so nice having Tony and Marje here. I have been so spoiled the past few days. Tony has taken his "job" of fixing things for us very seriously. He has done all sorts of maintenance to the Jeep, fitted our new Zim lamp with an American plug, hung our mailbox, and fiddled with the stupid door. Marje has already been straightening out the yard and pulling up weeds. They took Lily to the beach on Friday while I was at work so Ross got to have a day off. Last night I got to have a night out with friends and this morning Marje had Lily fed and dressed already by the time I woke up. Today Lily sat out in the yard pulling weeds with Marge and I got to take a nap and get a bunch of sewing done.
I really could get used to this life, now I just have to find a way to convince them to stay longer.

No comments: