Sunday, September 23, 2007

I am so annoyed right now!

I have been listening to the stupid paypal info loop on their hold for about 25 minutes now. They updated their site to "offer more to sellers" and although I am very happy that now I can accept international sales from my website and not just ebay, but now my shoping cart isn't working properly. It is giving everyone FREE SHIPPING! I know that is great for my customers but it is eating into my profits. Luckily I've had big enough sales this week that I haven't actually lost money yet.
I'm writing about it now because I think it is funny (and annoying) that the automated thingy can't understand me because Lily is squawking in the background. She is trying to play ball with Zelda and every time Zelda gets the ball she squeals. And everytime she squeals the automated system tells me that they are sorry but they did not understand my response.
oh boy... this is annoying.
Crap.. they finally got a person on the phone and only to tell me that the department that I need is closed and to call back tomorrow....eerrrrr

No comments: