Sunday, September 02, 2007

MTSU vs. FAU

If you want to see ALL the pictures CLICK HERE






My dad is here visiting right now and he conveniently planned his trip to coincide with the MTSU/FAU game yesterday. He bought us tickets to the game and although we had a great time and had a ton of fun, MTSU got whipped.
We got a babysitter Friday night so we went and had some world famous burgers at Le Tub (hence the toilet pictures) and a couple of drinks at O'Malley's. Yesterday we did the game all day and now today Daddy is insisting that I put some pictures of him and Lily up on the blog.
He has fed Lily her breakfast for two days now and now she is trying to make the silly noises that he makes.
He also has combed her hair to match his. I remember my poor brothers having to have my dad's same haircut for their entire childhood and so I guess now Lily has to have that hairdo too.

1 comment:

becky said...

Your pictures are Fantastic!! LeTub pics the best!! Looks like all of you are having a wonderful time together...good to see Brandi too... :O)