Sunday, December 30, 2007

Forgot to post these from the Parade




I just realized when working on my laptop that I had downloaded the pictures from the Candy Cane parade to this slow computer rather than the desktop wher I usually put my pics. So, these are from the Candy Cane Parade that Lily and I went to before Christmas. It is on the beach and was very fun. I don't have any friends with babies so Lily got to hang out with the adults. Tony held her the whole time and we took a bunch of pictures of them together to try and convince his wife (she wasn't there...she had to work) that they should have a baby too. I hope it works.

1 comment:

becky said...

no friends with "real babies"??? what do you call a 3 week old at this thim? lol Ella's 5 weeks old now and if you need a sitter "PLEASE" let me know..have suv and will travel to love on a 17 month old and let her experience a 3 year old lil girl who loves....loves babies!! call me Shelley!! I can even sleep over so you and Ross can get out late!!!!