Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Break in the Keys & cute videos



Sandy came by on her way to the Keys with her kids to spend their Spring Break with Debbie and took Lily down too. So, while she was on Spring Break in the Keys, Ross and I took a relaxing day to ourselves at the beach. Then, I drove down the next day to join them. We had fun, relaxed and Allison taught Lily how to do a somersault.

Here is a video of her practicing in the yard yesterday




On Sunday we went to a friend's house for brunch. It was so nice. Most of the people were from Zim and most had small kids too. Here is Ross & Lily on the trampoline.






They also had a giant tiger. Lily LOVED it.



Then, Ross let her get in the slip & slide with all of her clothes on!

Lily is talking so much now. She puts two words together and answers questions. It is so amazing to see the progress. Last night Ross was in New York so I treated myself to sushi. I guess Lily thought it was funny because she kept saying it over and over. I thought it was funny too.

I kept trying to get Lily to say that Ross was in the "Big Apple" but she just wouldn't do it for the camera. She'd say it then I would turn on the camera and she would just repeat over and over that Daddy was at work.

No comments: