Friday, May 23, 2008

A day with a BOON

A few days ago Lily got a Balloon from Publix. We always get one when we go there and most times she plays with it just long enough for me to get the groceries put away.
Not this particular day. I don't know what it was about this Orange Balloon... but she held on to it the WHOLE day. We got it at around 10:30 AM.
This is Lily eating lunch with one hand because she is clutched onto that balloon with the other. Approximately 12:30PM


This is Lily settling down for her nap after Lunch:



Yeah, I'm not sure the reason for the golf bag, but she insisted it be in the bed with her too. I kept checking on her to make sure that she wasn't getting tied up in the balloon string. Isn't she sweet? still clutched onto that balloon while she sleeps.


She held it the entire rest of the day. That evening I took her in the shower with me because I was too lazy to give her a bath. Guess what? Yep, the balloon took a shower too.
She slept with the balloon again that night. However, I waited until she was asleep and took it out of her hand because I was afraid of her getting caught up in the string and choking. The next morning she woke up asking for the balloon. Almost in a panic.
Finally she lost interest in it about mid-way through the next day.

No comments: