Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good work by Jason Wood

I put an ad on Craigslist to find a graphic designer willing to do a logo for me for Betty's Team for the Race for the Cure. I wrote in the ad that we were just a group of people running in the Race trying to raise money for Breast Cancer Research & Awareness and that we wanted a logo but didn't have any money to pay for it.
I got three responses, two of them obviously didn't read the ad all the way through because they sent me pretty hefty estimates and one even wrote an entire paragraph about why he would not begin working without a deposit. (What would 20% of Zero be?... I'll send it right away)
however, there still are good people out there because this very nice guy Jason Wood volunteered. I sent him this picture

And he designed this logo for us!

Yay! Now I just need to go html code it so that I can plaster it everywhere

No comments: