Friday, September 05, 2008

Lily has been getting so expressive with her words. I'm sure that I understand more than most people, but I can get about 95% of what she is saying without having to ask her to repeat. She still messes up some things. This is how she asks me to carry her "mommy, carry you" or will say "help you clean up? please" when she is asking me to help her pick up her cereal that she spilled.

It is just so amazing to listen to her sometimes. She loves her new babysitter and talks non-stop about everything she does on Thursdays. Yesterday she must have said "go back, mimi house, ok?" a dozen times on the way home yesterday. The "ok?" at the end of things just cracks me up. She says it all the time. "go to the park, ok?", "help Daddy, ok?" I need to get it on video.

My dad was shopping online yet again, so yesterday a package came addressed to Lily. She understands what a present is and started jumping all around asking me to open it. The word open has been one that we are working on. She will say "bo-hen" but if I ask her to say it slow she will say it right. You'll see that in the video. Another cute thing she does lately is also on this video. You can tell the things that we say to her all the time by the very end of the video where she says "there ya go"

1 comment:

Adam said...

Dean was mesmerized watching this and would love a play date. Maybe next monday?