Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Update

I absolutely LOVE this photo. It was taken by my friend Kristine Kristoff who is a photographer but we were just having a get together and she took a couple of shots of Lily. I stole the picture from her facebook page, hope she doesn't mind.

ok, so, BETTY's TEAM update for the Race for the Cure:
We've raised $793.00!!! and have 5 team members now. Nichole, Brandi & Tonya still haven't signed up yet but all three tell me that they have intentions to participate. If so, then all I have to do is talk Sam & one of the girls from my SAHM group to join. That would give us 10 (we can of course have more, but that was my goal)
If those 5 more members join the team than their race entry fees will bump us up to only $72.00 short of our goal.
I'm so proud and excited that we are actually going to be able to reach the goals that I set. I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to do it.

No comments: