Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yippee!!!!! "New" car for me & Lily!!!



Finally! We found a car in our price range (sorta) and today we got a car! Wooo hoooo!!! It is pretty old, but you can't really expect too much when your budget it only 2 grand. It is a '97 Sentra. Kinda funny because before the Civic, I drove a Sentra and before that Sentra, I drove a Civic.

As you can see, it has 4 doors, yay! The following is a list of things it has that the Civic does not:


  • AC

  • power steering

  • a Radio

  • power locks

  • power windows

  • 4 doors

  • tilt steering wheel

  • cup holders

The light color car and light color interior makes a huge difference too. It is not nearly as hot after sitting in the sun for awhile. It isn't as sporty as my taste would prefer, but we were in no position to be considering how a car looks. It runs, has what I need and we could afford it. Good enough for me :)

No comments: