Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First trip to the ER

Eric had his first trip to the ER today. He is fine. It was just me, overreacting.
He fell and hit his face on Lily's metal bed and busted his lip. There was alot of blood and I got scared. I thought that he had opened up the roof of his mouth too, but apparently it was just that there was alot of blood and I'm a wuss.
He is fine, they told me to give him some tylenol for the pain and that is it.
I feel kinda dumb and now that we are home, I'm worried for the bill.
I hate that money is so much the factor in things.
Last month we had to spend my entire month's salary on a diagnostic mammogram because I found a lump. Turns out it was nothing, but given my family history, I didn't want to take a chance. When they told me how much it was going to cost, if I didn't have the family history that I do, I wouldn't have gotten it done!
I am totally thankful that both mine and Eric's trips to the hospital weren't necessary, just sucks that it is going to be yet another year without a vacation because of it.

No comments: