Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Grandma and my Kid's Granny

The above picture is one that I put together for my grandma. She has dementia and has to live at a hospital so I just wrote her a quick note and printed a picture to include with it. When I went to visit last fall she didn't know who I was. It is really heartbreaking and the whole situation sucks. I really should write to her more often, I think about it alot but just never seem to actually DO it.
On a lighter note... Ross's mom is here right now and we have been having a blast. She had met Eric before, but he was just a newborn so he didn't remember her but took to her very quickly. Of course, Lily is still head-over-heals in love with Granny. We all love having her here so life is really great right now.
I'll have lots of pics later, but I need to get caught up with my never-ending to-do list, cheers.

No comments: