Saturday, April 29, 2006

28 Weeks




My boobs are STILL growing!! I seriously don't know what to do about it! I went shopping the other day and had every worker at Bloomingdales searching through all the bras for the biggest size they could find. and it is still tight. It is so annoying. They hurt and get in the way, and are just plain uncomfortable. The giant boobs are more of a discomfort than the prego belly. This top I am wearing in these pictures is a MATERNITY XL. They say that maternity clothes are supposed to have extra room in the bust, well apparently not enough for this freak of nature! Also, if you will notice in the picture, I no longer have ankles. Earlier this week Ross and I went camping in the Keys and at some point during that trip my ankles disappeared. I now have swollen leg stumps that reach completely to my balloon feet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Did you try any bras at a motherhood maternity store? They make huge bras in many sizes that are also very comfortable. I loved the couple I bought there.
I had giant boobs too but yours look even bigger than mine! they were scary and such a pain I would hit them on things all the time. It was weird, my nipples also got super dark and I always said I looked like a tribal woman.
Oh the joys of pregnancy
Dont worry your ankles will return right after the baby comes.

Shelley said...

oh Kelli....if only! At motherhood the LARGEST bra they carry is a D, I wore a DD BEFORE I got pregnant!

Jazz said...

I feel ya Shell - my belly and boobs are now touching and I can't breathe!!!

Kelli said...

I bought an E there myself and remember seeing F's and G's also...maybe they don't carry them in all the stores? thats weird.
anyways... give me a call! you can meet Deo