Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm HUGE!


I have now begun to outgrow some of my MATERNITY clothes! I am also starting to have some problems. I quit working at the bar because my veins have gotten so bad. Yuck. They are hereditary and my mom had them really bad, so I knew that it was going to happen, just didn't know it would be so painful. At first I was really concerned about the way that they looked, now, I just wish I could spend more than 10 minutes standing without my legs staring to throb. I have put on quite a few pounds and that makes my feet hurt. I have been trying to walk alot to keep up circulation, but then my feet hurt! Double edge sword. I'll get through this for the next three months, I'm just scared that the vein problem will continue after Lily is born. Pray for me that it doesn't.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelli said...

oh my sorry to here that...sounds terrible. I will pray for you! I hope that will not be a "gift from pregnancy" as I like to call those things. My body is scarred with a few gifts...many stretch marks and other oddities. You only have 3 months to go, yay!
I saw your comment about my big boobs... I have to tell you something funny - I have breastfed from the beginning and in the past couple months he has favored just the left one...and if you dont use the milk it dries up so I now have one boob that is about a D and the other is a B! Its rather unattractive. Another gift.
Stay strong...the last months are the hardest!