Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pregnancy gives you strange dreams

I have had very strange very vivid dreams throughout this whole pregnancy, but last nights had to have been the strangest.
Last night I had triplets. I had three of the FIVE that I was carrying! I had three of them 7 weeks early and I was trying to describe to my friends that this occurance is common in multiple births. AND the babies were huge. They could talk even! I had them for a day and a half before I remembered that I was supposed to be feeding them. I took one and started to breastfeed and I was talking to my friend at the same time about what I should name them. They were all boys. Except for one of them. One, was a doberman! yes, a dog! (However in my dream no one seemed to think this was strange?) We decided to name one of the boys 'Junior' and I had decided to give the doberman up for adoption on account of me being afraid of him. Then I woke up.

No comments: