Friday, June 30, 2006

Doctor's Apointment update

Well, as of this past Wednesday, Lily STILL has NOT moved. The Doctor said that next week we will do yet another ultrasound (yes, that means another $500.00!!!) in order to make a definate plan as to wether or not to do a c-section. If we do a c-section we will have to go ahead and book the O.R. and everything for week 39. So, even though it will be alot more expense, Lily would get to come into our lives one week early. Another positive would be no labor for me! The doctor assured me that even though the healing process is harder, and it would be a few more weeks before I can go running again, it is completly safe and is done so often these days that it really isn't a big deal anymore. Ross is really concerned about the money, but even if we get to do it the old fashion way there is still so much of a chance of a risk or something that could end up costing thousands more anyway. Either way we are screwed, so why bother worrying, right?
----------
Shower!!!
I am so excited about my baby shower tomorrow. I am so excited to get all my friends from here together with Ross's friends and my friends from Tallahassee!

No comments: