Friday, January 19, 2007

First Tooth

Lily's first tooth came through yesterday!!
I knew it was close so I kept feeling for it and although you can't really see it very well yet, you can definately feel it.
She also just finished her first week of daycare. She did fine and seemed to adjust well. She actually takes naps there. I was worried that she wouldn't sleep and she would drive the ladies crazy with her crankyness. But she hasn't. I don't know how they manage to get her to sleep because Ross and I are still having a hard time getting her to go to sleep. Once she is asleep she is fine, but the process of getting her to drift off is so complex. If all factors aren't exactly perfect she won't sleep.
When she is here with me she takes a longer nap than she does at daycare. At school she only sleeps for about half an hour and when she is here she will sleep for an hour or more. So, this week she has gotten really tired and really cranky at night. But getting her to sleep has been easier because of it.
We had a little bbq last night and I stayed up WAY too late so I am going to go to bed right now and it is only 8:30PM!!

2 comments:

grannym said...

What a clever girl togrow a tooth!

Kelli said...

what daycare did you end up going to? i would like a place to put deo sometimes.