Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First Baseball game and First Easter











Friday night we took Lily to the Marlin's home opener. She was so wonderful. She played around hitting the tires of the jeep while we tailgated and blew kisses to the ladies who sat behind us during the game. She even clapped when the Marlins scored! She clapped when the Phillies scored too so we have to work on that. Ned got us some really great seats right off of home plate where we watched the first half of the game, but then Lily got antsy and since we were also given seats to the Bub beach we moved down there for the 2nd half. The Bud beach is awesome because you are literally on the field, but the view of the game was better in the box seats. In the Bud section there are hot tubs and free appetizers so I put my feet in the hot tub and let the jets give me a foot massage while I pigged out on chicken fingers while Christina played with Lily. That is the life right?



We stayed for the whole game so when Lily fell asleep in the car on the way home at eleven we put her straight in the bed and she slept in her Marlins jersey.



On Easter we played in the yard with Easter eggs, I don't know if I would call it an Easter egg hunt, but she wore her bonnet at least!! We didn't go to church even though I had planned too because she slept all morning. oh well, maybe next year.

No comments: