Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Standing on her own!!!!

I think I can make it official. Lily can stand on her own. She has been attempting it for a few days and today I am going to call it official. She is definately my child because she doesn't do it the normal way of holding on to the furniture and then letting go, she does it the hard way...from a sit! She will pull herself from a sit to a full stand very slowly and then wobble there for about 20 seconds before she lowers herself back down. she must have some incredibly strong thighs because the way she does it, I would have a hard time trying that. She does it in the middle of the floor or the middle of the grass and doesn't even hold on to anything. It is great, I can't wait to get it on video.

1 comment:

becky said...

It seems like once they master crawling, everything else comes so fast...almost to fast! Lily is so adorable, I love all her smiles!!