Thursday, August 23, 2007

busy busy busy



I've been so busy and so behind on my work that I haven't had any time to post anything. I can also blame my stupid laptop too. I have the desktop set up in "the cave" (aka, the converted garage with no AC) and because it isn't childproof, I can only work in there when Lily is asleep. So, most of the day I am trying to balance taking care of Lily and working on the stupid laptop. Well, the reason I keep calling it stupid, is because it is so slow and turns itself off for no reason. It is so slow that I will click something then get up and walk away to go do something else and come back two or three minutes later and the page is still loading! So, needless to say, I don't get much web-work done.

Somehow or another I have managed to get alot done even with the limitations. In the last two weeks I've inventoried, pictured, described and posted over three grand worth of products on both my websites and ebay. And listed, pictured and managed 17 auctions for a friend (in exchange for him to install an AC in the cave!) and earned him over $800 from a shoebox full of junk that he got from a past remodelling job. And pictured, listed and managed over 2 dozen red hat auctions!
Last week I felt like I would never catch up, but now that I have finally done it, it feels great! I'm about to get swamped all over again though because Monday we are going to do a photo shoot which means I'll have a ton of photo-editing and re-posting do do afterward. And then Daddy comes in town next weekend so I won't get much done then either.
And, Lily has been so much fun to play with lately that I just want to spend all my time playing games with her. She even gives me hugs without me having to ask for them. She just wanders over and wraps her arms around me and squeezes!
****
I wrote this days ago but never posted it, now I'm behind in my work again! ughh. Two really great things to post though. 1. Finally got a babysitter! She worked out great and Ross and I got to go out together last night for the first time in forever. 2. Got an AC in the cave! Mark installed it today and I am sitting here in my studio sweat-free! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

News from the Lake House in Kentucky from your aunts, Barbara and Marie. Just saw your picture in the ebay start up guide and wanted to say congratulations. Lily is growing fast and before you know it she will be married...so enjoy her while you can.