Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm a centerfold!!!



That magazine that I've been talking about for months finally hit the newstands today! They didn't make me look as foolish as the last time I made it into the press, but it really wasn't what I was expecting. I'm still very excited about it though.

My picture is real big and the article is about myself and a couple of other sellers. I'm not really sure why they don't have pictures of the others. It is almost kinda silly that they have such a big picture of me. They don't even mention my name in the article until about half-way through the next page. Oh, well.
Oh, and just in case you are wondering where I got that really cool retro playsuit....www.addictedtorockabilly.com

3 comments:

becky said...

Yeah Shelley!! Your picture looks great and your beautiful as ever. I'm proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad your hard work is paying off. Now you take a few less shifts on the corner.

XOXO,
Elvis

Jazz said...

Yeah - that is awesome!