Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Finding a babysitter?

Anyone out there have any clue as to how I can find a babysitter? I miss Ross so much. I know, yes, I see him everyday but I have not done anything social with him in months and months. I can't even remember the last time we went out together! Saturday night we are both wanting to go out and we have come up with a ridiculous plan for me to go out for the first half of the night and then come home early so he can go out for the second half of the night. SAD.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Oh God - James and I have thought of that plan before too. How lame!!

I am inundated with babysitting offers because I teach a bunch of college students...yet we cannot bring ourselves to leave her and enjoy a night out. It is so sad!

Maybe when we meet up in Tally we can trade off.....although then WE don't get to hangout which is no fun!