Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Catch up ... yet again


Ross taught Lily some gang signs


Last week Lily was sick for a day. She kept making me hold her and then would fall asleep in my arms. Then, she threw up on me. I got her cleaned up and me cleaned up then she threw up on me again. and then again. After three clothes changes and hours holding her she got right back to her normal self!


Well, I haven't posted in awhile because Lily is STILL not napping during the day! (with the exception of the sick day) I had it all worked out where I was finally getting caught up with all my work and have streamlined a few things in order to get everything done in the little worktime I have at night and during the nap. Well, the last two weeks Lily has only napped when she is at the babysitter or when Ross is watching her. If I'm home she has to be attached to me. When I am at the computer she is in the chair with me or screaming to get in the chair with me.


Finally, today she took a nap! Yay. Not quite caught up yet in just one day, but it is a good sign.


Sunday we ran into Sam, Dave & the kids at the beach so that was good fun. Monday... St. Patty's day at Shenanigans, again, good fun. Ross actually worked the day shift to help them out and then got off work and had some beers with me while Brandi & Todd babysat Lily. The Sunday before, I introduced Dickson to the beach life here in Hollywood. Took him to all the happening spots. Both of them. Didn't get any pictures though.... I should have.


And, that is pretty much it for now.


Ross is healing better but still can't open his mouth big enough to eat a sandwich. We've discovered that Shepard's pie is a good meal for someone with their jaw partially wired closed.

No comments: