Monday, June 02, 2008

Mini vacation in Miami




Jasmin came in town this weekend so I took a little mini-vacation and crashed at her hotel with her down in Miami Saturday night. Jen took the night off too and went out with us too. It is so nice to get together with old friends and catch up. The only thing is, that it reminds me how lazy of a friend I really am. I love to get together with people and keep up with everything in their lives, but I am just so bad at keeping up with correspondence. I always intend to call and email and stuff, but I never do. I'm a terrible friend.
Jaz was staying at the Intercontinental so I had a nightmare of a time trying to find parking in downtown. So, we parked my car at Jen's and rode the train back to bayside. We had dinner at Bubba Gumps then a couple of drinks at Bayside and mainly just talked, caught up and reminisced.
We stayed up too late talking and I slept in late. Jasmin had to get up for her convention stuff and I just kept sleeping. I took a leisurely ride and walk back to Jen's then spend a little time a her house squeezing squishy little Dean. He still smells like a baby. Gotta convince Ross that we need another one.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Great pics! Our robes are pimping! :)

I had SUCH a good time! It was really great to catch up. I'm so sad I don't live closer to you guys! :(

Isn't Dean the cutest? Even I got baby fever after playing with him!