Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My dad was shopping on the internet again

Gotta love the internet! Sometimes Daddy gets carried away with the ease of buying on the internet. I suggested that Lily would love a little table for her birthday (which is still over a month away!) and look what showed up at the house.



Ross and I stashed it under the pool table planning to give it to her on her birthday but Daddy insisted that we give it to her now so that he could see the pictures of it here on the blog.She LOVES it.She has spent all of her time out on the porch. It has worked out well for me too because I had a client give me boxes and boxes of stuff to get listed on eBay and I can work on the pool table and keep an eye on her at the same time. I have all the stuff on top of the table and set up my laptop out there too. Usually when I do that Lily is trying everything she can to get to whatever I'm working on. Now, she is at her OWN table outside.(again, why is she never wearing any clothes? and did you notice the shoes?)

This video isn't really interesting, it is just an example of how loud my neighbors are. Every single day they get in their pool and scream and curse at one another like the world is going to end. The parents tell the children that they are "bad" and say things like "what the hell is wrong with you" and they never scold the children for cursing and screaming at the top of their lungs "I hate you!". It gets obnoxious sometimes, as you can hear in this video. (and they have "Children are a gift from God" stickers on their cars)

1 comment:

becky said...

She is getting so big!! It's really hard to believe she will be 2 next month!!