Saturday, August 30, 2008

Work, car & fun

I love being a work-at-home mom. It opens me up to building new skills that not many other people ever have the opportunity to develop. Like this one:
editing photos with your child sitting on the table in between you and the monitor. I bet office-type people can't do that!
The picture below, is of my "how to change a tire" lesson. I can't remember if I posted about this yet or not, but I'm irritated to death over this stupid tire. Back in July I bought 4 brand new tires and since then have been back to Tire Kingdom 4 times to get them to fix this stupid tire. The first two times they were "fixing" the WRONG TIRE!! Finally, they tell me it is because my rim is "corroded" and that it will never seal properly. It goes completely flat in less than 24 hours. So, we decided that the donut will do until I can either replace the rim (I'll probably never find a match... which means 4 new rims....sigh...) or can get it sandblasted.
After I unpacked my suitcase but hadn't put it away just yet, Lily decided it was going to be a fun place to hide. She is very into hiding right now.
Here is a picture of her after I turned my back for 2 minutes when she was within reach of my make-up bag. That is mascara, she is a rock star in the making.

No comments: