Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures from my phone

I finally got around to downloading the pictures off my phone:

These little darlings are our friend's who live in England. They were over for a wedding and we got to see them just for an afternoon. Lily was so excited about getting to see two babies. She kept saying "two babies" over and over. She couldn't grasp the concept of one being a girl and one being a boy. To her they were neither boy nor girl, they were just "two babies" I am usually very strict about eating meals at the table, but on gameday we get to eat on the couch. Lily thinks it is a great treat. You'll know it is gameday by her uniform. Today the Miami Dolphin pre-game show came on and she ran to her room to get her jersey because she heard football on TV. She is showing us her V8. She LOVES V8. I have to hide them in the back of the fridge because as soon as she sees one, she will throw a temper tantrum until she gets it.
Here is Lily at that Birthday party I'd posted about earlier.
She got stuck on this thing at the park. I'm a terrible mom for taking a picture before helping her down. The funny thing is that this park was packed that day, but somehow or another no one else is in this picture. How does that happen?

No comments: