Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloweeeeeeennnnnn

This first pic was taken awhile back but I've been meaning to post it for my cousin Melissa. She loves her "mingo" and carries it everywhere.
Last night we went to what must have been the dumbest Hallween event on the planet. It was on the beach so we stopped in to make Brandi come with us (She is living on the beach again for those who didn't know) and I have no idea what is with that hat that she is wearing.
We ended up having a good time anyway because I brought my rollerblades and Lily went for a ride eating ice cream while I skated and Ross ran. The weather has cooled off here lately so it was really a nice night for that. Too bad that no one got to see Lily's costume.


(Melissa, if you look real close, you will see that "Mingo" is in the stroller)
Tonight we are carving pumpkins so more pictures to come.

No comments: