Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick picture post


I had to post this one, it was from September of '07 and the one below is from this week. Funny how it is still fun to play in this cabinet! Although back then she was trying to get to the cereal, her mom is a genious and has since moved the cereal to a shelf she can't reach, now it is a spot for hide & seek




Ok, so it doesn't show up very well here (I don't know why my pics are so small) but there is a Gi-normous iguana in my yard. I couldn't get closer because I HATE lizards and giant lizards really freak me out but the fact that it is in my yard was kinda picture worthy.





this is my best Bowling game of all time! I got a 154 right after being getting stuck in the bathroom. I was dead sober and due to a faulty doorknob, got locked in the bathroom of the bowling alley and my friends had to bust the door down! Thankfully I had my phone in my pocket and a firefighter in our group, otherwise I might have been in there a really long time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?