Saturday, November 08, 2008

Race Update & Lily's tounge flicking lisp





I have been meaning to post about the race for the cure that we did last month but never seem to get around to everything on my list. We raised a load of money for the Susan G. Komen foundation. The total that shows up on our team page is $1045.00 but Christine turned in another $180 in cash on race day that didn't end up on our total. We rock! My goal was to get 10 people to join my team. I had 6 official members but it was just Nichole, Christine & I who actually did the race. I was planning to run but because I had to bring Lily with us, we had to walk instead. We had a horrible race time (as you can see from the photo... with .1 mile left to go) but had a wonderful time. We were all inspired to do it again next year and vowed to do it kid-less so that we really could get a good race time.

This photo is from the pumpkin patch where we bought our pumpkins, Lily loved it.

I've been trying my best to get a good video of Lily talking because she is so funny right now. She has a lisp which I try not to worry myself too much about, but she has also started doing this tongue flicking thing trying to get her 'L's right. In this video if you can't understand her, she is saying "Two Chocolates" at the end.




More videos of funny talking.





This video highlights that fact that it is truely official, Lily is a two year old. She is saying "play something" as she is throwing that tantrum because she is tired of me taking pictures and wants me to play with her.



No comments: