Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm not a Steelers fan, but I made these ages ago... if you know anyone, spread the word

It was either last summer or the summer before, I made these two Steelers tops for someone who didn't end up buying them. (Part of the reason that I now make people pay at least 50% up front when they order custom stuff from me)
I figure that this would be a good time to try to unload them. I have 'em listed on eBay but if you know anyone willing to pay $20, I'll take down the listing and deal outside of eBay. If they are an out-of-towner, I can ship it (they have to pay shipping though... first class would be $2, priority $5).
The cost of the fabric was about $7 for each top so I'm really not making near enough for my time, but if I don't sell 'em now, I'll be stuck with them for awhile.
If you know anyone, who may be interested, please let them know, thanks





No comments: