Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sleeplessness and Mornings

This pregnancy has been so different from the last. I have been sick and tired so much and even when I think it is over, or ending, I get sick again. Yesterday was great at the beginning, I had energy and got stuff done for the first half of the day but by 3pm I was pooped. I do remember that quick exhaustion from last time, but don't remember it being this early. Then, of course, there is the insomnia.
I had trouble sleeping last time too but it was toward the end when I was just uncomfortable with my body being huge. This time, there is no explanation. I can go to bed early and I'm up from 4-6AM, I can go to bed late, and I'm up from 4-6AM. Doesn't seem to matter.

Lily is still being awesome though. She crawls into bed with us in the mornings and it so sweet. She is funny too because she demands that I get up and get her breakfast. This morning I was told "Mommy, get up and get me some brown milk" (aka chocolate milk)

oh, and by the way, getting that "brown milk" is more of a mission that you might think. I have to get up and get dressed and walk to the store to buy a small container of milk because our fridge is STILL BROKEN! After 3 visits so far from the repairman and a full 7 days, no working fridge. The silver lining today being that last night the temp droped to in the 30s so I didn't have to throw out last night's leftovers and was able to keep them on the back porch.
(next to my clothes that are drying out there from the broken dryer)
errrrrr

No comments: