Friday, September 11, 2009

Race for the Cure time again


Ok people... it is that time of year again!

The Race for the Cure is Saturday October 17, 2009

Last year I set a goal of having 10 team members and raise a grand. Last year I didn't get 10 people to attend the race with me (sadly, only two!) but somehow managed to raise well over a thousand dollars.

I like to be an over-achiever and try every year to do better than the year before but since we are in the middle of an "economic downturn" or whatever it is the politicians like to call it, I didn't raise my goal. I'm going to again shoot for raising a thousand dollars but work really really hard at actually getting 10 people to participate with me.

So far, there are 7 people signed up on my facebook page saying they are going to participate, but only 3 of those folks have actually registered for the race. We've raised $105 thus far.

Hopefully, I can meet my goals this year.

If you wanna help with a donation or join my team, or just check out our progress CLICK HERE

No comments: