Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mid October - David & Sherah's visit

Needless to say, I'm behind on my blog. I'm still having trouble balancing everything that I need to do with two kids, two jobs and a household to run. I'm getting better though. I've finally organized myself into a planner that is divided into sections for each segment of my life. It is helping me stay focused even if I can only work for 10 to 20 minutes at a time.
The part on my to-do list for today was to upload Halloween pictures but I realized that I never did pics from David & Sherah's visit mid month. So, here are these first... Halloween next.
The Hollywood Beach Clambake. We left Eric home with Brandi because I really don't feel comfortable having him out in the sun. A cold front had come in that weekend and although we still weren't able to turn off the AC, it was very comfortable on the beach. (notice my long sleeves?)



Eric LOVES this toy that is in his bed.

This wig is a pumpkin wig and she is hiding under the pool table along with all the rest of our junk.

No comments: