Thursday, December 03, 2009

Random pictures and thoughts

Eric loves to try to eat my face. He just started doing this a few days ago. I'm hoping it is just a coincidence that we are also working on switching him from breastfeeding to formula this week. I hope we haven't thoroughly confused this little boy.
This giant hot dog is at a farmers market that hasn't opened yet. We were checking out the space in hopes of me vending there in the future when they open. We just thought that we needed a picture with a giant hot dog.
Brandi reading a story to both babies. Eric isn't interested in the book. He just watches Lily.
Ross has cancer. Well, I guess I should say Ross HAD cancer. He had it cut out and he refused stitches because he didn't want to go back to have them removed! I guess I'll have to get used to looking at him with a hole in his neck. Good thing is, they were able to get it all out and Ross and I both went to the Dermatologist to have full body cancer checks and we both have a clean bill of skin health now. We've hit our deductible for the year and since we have no idea what the job situation (thus the health insurance situation) will be after the first of the year, we are making sure to get all the check up stuff done before the year is over. Teeth cleaning and eye exams next.
This year is going to be so special with Lily at Christmas. She is at the age where she remembers things from last year and understands what is happening (as well as a 3 1/3 year old can understand) and is so excited.I'm excited too.Tonight at Target Lily said we should buy a treat and had her own little wallet with her own money and everything. We bought something for Ross and I reminded her that she isn't supposed to say anything to him about it. As soon as we got home she went running into the sewing room looking for wrapping paper. I was tickled because I never said anything about wrapping it up.She is growing up so fast and is so smart. I am so proud of her.

No comments: