Tuesday, March 07, 2006

latest Sonigram pics


latest sonigram pictures. I can never tell anything from these pictures, but when you see it being done live, you can see so much. She moves and kicks and it is so cute. The doctor says that she weights 14 ounces. She is almost up to a pint!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that last week I started to feel her moving around. At first it sort of felt like gas, but it is a little different. Sometimes she moves a bunch and sometimes I don't feel it for hours. I am hoping that is an indicator that she really likes to sleep. I think she is going to be a night owl though, because she never kicks in the morning and almost always starts moving around a bunch after midnight.

1 comment:

Summer said...

your belly looks beautiful, and if i could, i would make you crazy and be one of those crazies wanting to touch it!! congrats, girl.