Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thanks Christy Hodge!


For once in my life I am not at all excited about buying new clothes! I really don't like maternity clothes, but I am now getting to the point where I am going to have to buy some. Then....Ross brings home a huge shopping bag full of maternity clothes! Thanks Christy Hodge!
For those out of towners, Christy works at Shenanigans with Ross and recently had a baby girl. Perfect timing!
Have I told you all about my belly button yet?
Well, I was sure that I would have some suprises along the way, but this one is really freaking me out. My belly button is turning inside out! I have always had an innie, but now my belly button is on the verge of becoming and outie! It kinda hurts too. None of the books said anything about this and it is so gross. I am tempted to put a picture up just for the car accident effect. You know, you don't wanna look but you can't help it.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Oh my God - mine too! My mum tells me toward the end it is completely inside out and rubs on the waist of your pants - ewww.