Friday, October 06, 2006

Doing this for my Mom....every year

Ya'll know how I am a faniatical ebay auctioner, that is nothing new. But you may or may not know that every year in the month of October I try to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Take a minute or two to read my open letter that I have posted up on ebay.

http://stores.ebay.com/Addicted-to-Rockabilly-and-Punk/Why-We-Donate.html

Also, If you would like to help pitch in, go clean out your closets. Look through your stuff and if you have anything (and I mean ANYTHING) that is in good condition (no rips, tears or stains) give it to me and I'll sell it for you in a charity auction.
Last year I raised $165.00, this year my goal is $200.00
In my ebay store I will be hosting charity auctions for store merchandise, but I will be hosting the donated items using my other ebay user id auctionbum2006.

2 comments:

becky said...

I'm going to clean out my closet come Monday! I'll be giving you a call to bring things over. My ex-mother-in-law is a survivor and I used to take her for her chemo treatments. btw: your Mom & I share the same b-day.....

Kelli said...

I have some things I could give you that I don't feel like putting on (or I don't really have a place in my store for them)