Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lily loves it outside


These days I am so behind on my work because I haven't yet figured out how to get things done and take care of Lily at the same time. And since she doesn't like to nap much, I never have time. But now that the weather has cooled just slightly, we can actually stand to be outside for an hour. So, I turned her bassinet into a play yard (the PC version of a play pen) and set up to do my photos outside. It is strange that she likes it better, because inside she has all these things to entertain her and outside she just eats her hand. But it works for me...so I won't complain.
and yes...that IS a Halloween outfit already.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Who's Elvis? Yes, I was a teacher. However, I was NOT an English teacher and I would consider that mistake a type-o, not a grammatical error.
Also, have you ever heard that little phrase about glass houses?

Jazz said...

Ohhhh I know who Elvis is - LOL. I'm not telling though cos this is too much fun!

Shelley said...

gotta be someone from Tally if Jazz knows. I'm thinking....Dickson?