Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas



Christmas came and went so quickly for me. The last two weeks feel like a whirlwind. My entire family was here staying with us and it was so special to have everyone here at my house for Christmas. We kinda overcooked the turkey a little and forgot the baked potatoes at Publix (I swear I put them in the cart!) but everything else was excellent. Ross and I scrambled around getting everything cleaned and ready and now that everyone is gone we have to do it all over again. My house really isn't big enough for eight people, but we managed somehow. Ross got tired of cleaning up after my slob family and was amazed at how much beer we can drink. Ross and I took full advantage of the fact that we had so many people here to hold Lily. He even got a round of golf in today before Sherah left.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

You are all wearing flip flops.....ahh to live in Florida again!!