Monday, December 11, 2006

Sweet Potato


Yesterday I started giving Lily something other than cereal and formula. We started her with sweet potato because we already had some here at the house and the doctor said that it didn't matter what food we started with. She was so funny. She took a bite then shook her head and made a face like she had just done a shot or something. I guess the tartness of it compared to her formula was a bit of a shock to her. She opened right back up for the next bite so I continued to feed it to her. Today she did the same thing after every bite again. I don't know if she doesn't like it, or if it is kinda like the baby version of wasabi. Like it is torture and all, but you like it and want more. This picture is yesterday. We weren't messy at all compared to today. As I write this Lily is taking a nap and I am covered in sweetpotato. I haven't done laundry in a week and considering that I don't fit in most of my clothes, I have to continue to wear sweetpotato until the laundry is done. But instead of doing laundry....I'm going running as soon as I finish writing this. I love to run again now because I love my ipod that Ross got me for my birthday! I discovered that you can download books and NPR shows in podcasts and I am so happy listening to stories and comentary while I run.

No comments: