Friday, October 26, 2007

Getting Ready For Halloween

As you all might know, Halloween is my favorite time of year. Well, that is until I opened a costume shop. Right now I am so frazzeled over the idiots on ebay! I wish I had kept track of how many STUPID questions that I've received in the last two weeks! I am so behind too because two shipments of costumes just arrived in the last week! Not enough time for me to sell them all, so there goes my idea of burning out the inventory and closing up shop. Now, I'm going to have to spend my entire Christmas season moving the costume inventory that I didn't sell into Addicted to Rockabilly. no fun.
What HAS been fun, is playing with the costumes!



And we carved some jack-o-lanterns. Ross had never done this before so made a big deal of it. Lily didn't really care about what was happening, she just wanted to go to sleep.

Notice that David is using a DREMEL? Can't do anything the old fashion way huh?

And, believe it or not, Brandi was actually here for this event and didn't end up in any of my pictures! This is a miracle because she is usually insistent that she be front and center in all photo ops.

No comments: