Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crazy Time

Lily has crazy time most evenings. Before daylight savings kicked in, we used to go out in the yard and play around for a little bit before bathtime, now, it is dark so we play inside. I think that Lily just gets it in her to laugh at this time. It doesn't take much to get her squealing and giggling during this playtime. If no one is playing with her she will just chase after Zelda squealing. I caught this video the other night of a game she and Ross had come up with. If you watch all the way to the end you can get a glimpse of the game she invented that I HATE. The 'let me pull out mommy's hairclip' game. I am growing my bangs out again so if I am not wearing a clip or something than my bangs get in my face and give me a headache. Lily thinks all clips are her playthings and will rip them out of my head.....eeerrrrrrr. Damn me for thinking it was cute to put a clip in her hair!

No comments: